THE MYLEE BRAND
Mylee is a UK brand with over 140 MyGel polish shades which have been expertly formulated to meet the needs of professionals and beauty enthusiasts alike. Apply and wear with confidence knowing that MyGel is 100% safe and compliant with all UK and EU safety regulations and is vegan and cruelty free.
Get flawless gel manicures for up to 3 weeks; expect no chips, smudges, nicks or dents. Suitable for use on natural nails, acrylic nails, false nails and tips. MyGel is easy to apply and requires curing under UV or LED lamp (sold separately).
Mylee also has you covered for all your manicure needs with a range of manicure tools, curing lamps, builder gel and Magic Extender Gel.
- High gloss polish
- Chip free
- Lasts for up to three weeks
- Cures under UV or LED lamp
- Fast and easy removal
- Cruelty free
HOW TO APPLY
1. Push back your cuticles with a wooden or metal cuticle pusher
2. Shape your nails with a file.
3. Buff your nails with a grit buffer to remove shine.
4. Cleanse your nail from any dust or oil with Prep & Wipe on a Lint Free Wipe.
5. Apply MyGel Base Coat and cure (30 secs under LED Lamp & 120 secs under UV Lamp.)
6. Apply a thin layer of your chosen MyGel colour and cure (30 secs under LED Lamp & 120 secs under UV Lamp). Repeat as needed to build up opacity.
7. Apply MyGel Top Coat and cure (30 secs under LED Lamp & 120 secs under UV Lamp.)
8. Remove tacky layer with Prep & Wipe on a Lint Free Wipe.
9. Apply cuticle oil on cuticles.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine of the top coat.
2. Soak a cotton pad, cotton ball, or Lint Free Wipe with Mylee Gel Remover, or 100% Pure Acetone and place over the gel colour, securing with a foil wrap
3. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes to soak then firmly pull off the nails.
4. Gently push loose gel polish using a gel scraper or cuticle pusher.
5. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
6. Once all the product is removed wash your hands thoroughly.
TIPS & TRICKS
– Prep is key! Remove any dead skin around the cuticle area and buff so your nails so there is grit for the polish to adhere to. Be sure to cleanse and remove any dust and oil from the nail bed!
– Always apply thin coats of polish and cure. You can build up the colour and opacity with multiple layers.
– Cap the free edge by adding a bit of polish to the tip of your nail so it wraps around the nail, leaving less edge for the polish to try and lift!
– Keep your nails and hands hydrated by regularly using cuticle oil and hand cream.